Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making apparel hooves, fit for a faun

Making apparel hooves, fit for a faun Video Clips. Duration : 8.63 Mins.


This is my third attempt in making a set of hooves. They made from my favorite pair of comfortable wedge sandals, and are very durable. materials used: wire screening(used for screening windows) clay to temperarily hold wire in place paper mache' with wallpaper paste car bondo filler primer acrylic paint krylon satin finish clearcoat fur I'd like to dedicate this vid to the members of the 'hooves' yahoo newsgroup. You guys have been very inspiring and gave me the knowledge to design and make my own. thanks!

Tags: hooves, hoof, digigrade, costume, faun, fawn, saytr, cosplay, pan, renfair, renaissance, fair, how, to, make, build, construct, bondo

Friend Link : Herb, Herbal, Natural Remedies Stop Smoking Quit Classic Style By Microsuede Slipcover

No comments:

Post a Comment