Monday, October 10, 2011

What did you eat? Broccoli knocks a tooth!

What did you eat? Broccoli knocks a tooth! Tube. Duration : 9.87 Mins.


Two weeks vlog, was last week a special vlog ... Halloween Caswell is the loss of teeth, by Dan Brown and wheezywaiter Meetup, Subscriber sandwich on BlogTV and Chubby Bunny Contest! SEE MORE'.... My Meetup wheezywaiter Dan Brown and ... www.youtube.com TheTemplemans shooting the Meetup and our show BlogTV ... www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Mans Temple View 4 Tails ... www.youtube.com watch the programs recorded BlogTV ... www.blogtv.com www.blogtv.com www.blogtv.com www.blogtv.comwww.blogtv.com www.blogtv.comChris Bogdan (this is my main channel) See my other channels ... ChangedTheWorldToday: www.youtube.com (for something more serious - news and politics and my opinion of them) VlogBogdan: www.youtube.com (a vlog I started my unemployment, loss of weight, and my document an accident by car) a zero budget shorts: www. youtube.com (for my sketch comedy and more nonsense) Facebook: Chris Bogdan follow me on Twitter: @ vlogbogdan Follow me on BlogTV: Buy some www.blogtv.comT-shirts and stuff like that (without shirt fans yet official): www.cafepress.com

Tags: thetemplemans, templemans, tails, videobomb, photobomb, film, filming, shot, dead, bullet, head, blood, drip, car, halloween, costume, zombie, fairy, cheerleader, cheer, jesus, presley, pumpkin, rot, food, meetup, dan brown, danbrown, pogobat, wheezywaiter, wheezy, waiter, craig benzine, cynthia kelly, thecynchannel, blogtv, live, eat, puke, hot, sauce, wasabi, goat cheese, pickle, peeps, sandwich, subscriber, chubby bunny, marshmallow, chubby

Friend Link : Take A Look At ''Dining Pool Table Combo" You... Look Fantastic With Halloween Boot Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment